High efficiency Heat recovery system. Ducted type system. Up to 300 CFM. Voltage: 115-1-60, 6'' round connection. Up to 98% of Energy recovery
Passive House Certified
Air handling units for efficient supply and exhaust ventilation in flats, houses, cottages and other buildings.Heat recovery minimises ventilation heat losses.Controllable air exchange for creating the best suitable indoor microclimate.Compatible with round Ø125, 160, 200 mm air ducts.
The casing is made of double-skinned polymer coated steel panels, internally filled with 20 mm mineral wool layer for heat- and sound-insulation.The hinged panel of the casing ensures easy access to the internals for cleaning and other maintenance operations.The spigots for connection to the air ducts are located at the top of the unit and are rubber sealed for airtight connection to the air ducts.
High-efficient external rotor EC-motors and centrifugal impellers with backward curved blades are used for air supply and exhaust.EC motors have the best power consumption to air capacity ratio and meet the latest demands concerning energy saving and high-efficient ventilation.EC motors are featured with high performance, low noise level and totally controllable speed range.Dynamically balanced impellers.
The unit is equipped with a plate counter-flow polystyrene heat exchanger with a large surface area and high heat recovery efficiency.Heat recovery is based on utilization of heat energy contained in the extract air stream for heating up the supply air stream. Extract air transfers most of its heat to the intake air flow. Heat recovery reduces heat energy losses in cold seasons. In summer the heat exchanger performs reverse and transfers a part of the accumulated coolness from the cooled extract air for warming up the intake air. This contributes to better performance of air conditioners in ventilated premises.The drain pan under the heat exchanger block is used for condensate collection and drainage. The drain pan is fitted with a drain pipe for condensate removal.The electronic freeze protection system is used to prevent the heat exchanger freezing in cold seasons. In case of a freezing danger registered by the temperature sensor the supply fan turns off to let the heat exchanger surface get warmed up with warm extract air flow. After a freezing danger is over the supply fan in turned on and the unit reverts to the standard operation mode.
The units are designed for wall mounting.The casing is universal. The side of air ducts connection may be changed by turning the unit by 180° and reversing the front and the back panels.The mounting place must provide enough space for connection to drain system and condensate drainage using the KIT SFK 20x32 (to be ordered separately).
The KOMFORT EC SB units are equipped with the 100% bypass for summer ventilation (room cooling by the cool intake air).
Two built-in G4 panel filters provide efficient supply and extract air filtration.The replacable F7 supply air filter is an additional option.
CONTROL AND AUTOMATION
KOMFORT EC S S11 / KOMFORT EC SB S11 units incorporate an integrated control system with the S11 wallmounted control panel with an LCD display.KOMFORT EC S S15 / KOMFORT EC SB S15 units incorporate an integrated control system with the S15 wallmounted control panel with a LED indication. The units are equipped with the Type B USB Connector for advanced options setting in a special software.The standard delivery set includes a 10 m cable for connection of the unit and the control panel.S11 automation functions:
- Activating / deactivating the unit.
- Setting required supply and extract fan speed for the unit air flow control. Each speed is individually adjusted during set-up.
- Bypass damper opening / closing for summer ventilation.
- Setting and maintaining room or duct air temperature.
- Timer turning on/off and timer operation adjustment.
- Setting day- and week-scheduled operation of the unit.
- Operation control on feedback from FS1 duct humidity sensor (to be ordered separately) or from the humidity sensor in the control panel.
- Filter clogging indication by motor meter.
- System shutdown on signal from a fire alarm panel.
- Controlling supply and exhaust air dampers (to be ordered separately).
- Alarm indication with an error code indication.
- Cooler control (to be ordered separately).
S15 automation functions:
- Activating / deactivating the unit.
- Air capacity control (selecting low, medium or high speed).
- Bypass damper opening / closing for summer ventilation
- Alarm indication.
- Filter maintenance indication.
Extra functions of the S15 automation with the installed software:
- Fan speed adjustment from 0 to 100%. Each speed is individually adjusted for the supply and the exhaust fans.
- Operation control on feedback from FS2 duct humidity sensor (to be ordered separately).
- Unit operation setting according to external control unit (to be ordered separately).
- Temperature setting for freeze protection system activation.
- Control and operation adjustment of the filter maintenance timer.
- Error code indication.
- External control unit, bypass and humidity level control.
- Software version upgrading.
Komfort EC-SB-350 High heat Efficiency recovery ventilation system HRV
- Brand: Blauberg
- Product Code: Komfort EC-SB-350 HRV
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 2,695.00$